Thursday, August 26, 2010

BITCH FEST #4 - BLIND PEOPLE

Ok, ok, chill out...not LITERAL blind people. Sheesh.

Rather, I'm referring to the type of people who are so self-involved that they float through life with full-force blinders on to the concerns and/or cares of others they encounter.

Point in case: the jack@ss driver on Robertson last week, who swooped out from behind me and into the left lane - missing my bumper by mere inches - honking at me as if his life depended on it, waving his middle finger out his window...all the while apparently blind to the fact that a FIRE TRUCK was rapidly approaching us from the other direction - hence my stopping in the middle of the road. (I couldn't pull over completely as there were occupied parking meters on this part of the street.)

I mean, how on God's green earth did this guy not take the time to wonder why every other vehicle on the road had come to a full and complete stop?!? Look, I get it, sometimes it's hard to hear a siren, especially if you're blasting your poor taste in crappy 90s music at a ridiculous volume out of your sh*tty car's windows, but the flashing lights were pretty G-D obvious, not to mention ALL OF THOSE STOPPED VEHICLES.

But no. Clearly I was in the wrong here. Obviously I was the one who deserved to be flipped off - the obscenities which were thrown in my face were pretty well-deserved, I guess . MORON.

I had a modicum of satisfaction when the guy had to pull over after getting a whopping 20 feet past me, but it took me the good part of an hour to fully swallow my indignant rage and accept that I'd never be able to find this jag-bag and shove my steering column down his throat.

Boy, I'm glad I don't have a problem with road rage. :P

So be forewarned, jerk-wads. Next time you feel like laying on your horn, maybe take a second to use those eyeballs you are so blessed with having and check out your surroundings for a possible REASON for people to be doing what they're doing. Or else your stupidity might very well result in someone getting hurt.

Even a blind guy could tell you THAT.

1 comment:

the girL said...

Oh man do these people piss me off! And we are in the land aplenty with these A-Holes. God bless LA...

XOXO